Guidelines for Your Visit
Perfect Touch Day Spa will be following these guidelines for all customers. These guidelines are set forth by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations and the US Center for Disease Control.
When You Arrive
- Please do not bring anyone that will not be receiving services into the spa.
- Clients should reschedule their appointments if they are not feeling well in the last 48 hours or meet any of the self-screening criteria shown below.
- Please sanitize or wash your hands before and after all services.
- Your technician will guide you where to go after your service.
- Please do not touch any of the retail items unless you know you will be purchasing. If you have any questions your technician or front desk associate will be happy to assist you.
Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations Health Protocols for Customers
- Because of the close proximity between individuals in these establishments you should wear a cloth face covering (over the nose and mouth) except when it interferes with the service being provided. If available, individuals should consider wearing medical grade face masks. Wearing a mask is of utmost importance because of the close proximity between individuals in these settings.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals. If such distance is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
- Self-screen before going into a close personal services establishment for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entering a close personal service establishment and after any interaction with employees, contractors, other customers, or items in the establishment.
- Wash or sanitize hands after the payment process.
- Individuals aged 65 or older are at a higher risk of COVID-19. To the extent possible, avoid contact within 6 feet with individuals aged 65 and older. Individuals aged 65 and older should stay at home as much as possible.